« Home | At this point, it seems petty and pointless for me... » | Happy Friday the 13th! Isn't a bunch of weird stu... » | They restocked the snack machine today and there's... » | Meet Daphne! She's our new three-month-old mosaic... » | So sleepy... » | I picked up our new chinchilla on Friday. She's s... » | I HATE COX!!Apparently, they have to change our ph... » | My new car isn't "new" anymore. It rolled over 10... » | Oh no! I just took the last Twix from the vending... » | The apartment is starting to come together. We ha... »



While today is virtually a world-wide day of mourning for those lost in Blacksburg, it's also a day of rememberance for another lost young student that hits much closer to home. 10 years? Really? It hardly seems that long ago that we were sneaking out of youth group to share a cigarette behind the social hall... Today's non-stop Sabbath and Maiden playlist is for you buddy. I still can't drive by Canterbury Woods without getting choked up, so for all of Hokie Nation, I can't tell you everything is going to be okay or that it will eventually get easier to go back to your dorms or sit in your classrooms every day. But I can tell you that you're surrounded by people who only wish you the best and I have faith that you will persevere. My heart is with you all.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker