« Home | Hooray! My birthday present showed up on Saturday... » | Thus far, PVTs have gone somewhat better than expe... » | We had a pretty busy weekend. I think we're final... » | While today is virtually a world-wide day of mourn... » | At this point, it seems petty and pointless for me... » | Happy Friday the 13th! Isn't a bunch of weird stu... » | They restocked the snack machine today and there's... » | Meet Daphne! She's our new three-month-old mosaic... » | So sleepy... » | I picked up our new chinchilla on Friday. She's s... »



I forgot to take my allergy medicine this morning... I realized it as I was sitting in my car at a stop light contemplating when to use my wipers to clear the yellow film from my field of vision. Most of the morning I was doing pretty good, but now I'm starting to get a headache even though I've been drinking water non-stop all day. *sigh* Must remember to take my drugs tomorrow. This is what happens when I decide to hit the snooze button one extra time.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker