« Home | I'm back from my trip to Norfolk. I think securit... » | In less irritating news, things are going pretty w... » | Today we ask a hypothetical question: If your job... » | Apparenty, there's no simple way to get your Miis ... » | I was excited yesterday when I read about the brig... » | Yay for free pizza! I love the fact that our prog... » | I forgot to take my allergy medicine this morning.... » | Hooray! My birthday present showed up on Saturday... » | Thus far, PVTs have gone somewhat better than expe... » | We had a pretty busy weekend. I think we're final... »



I'm getting ready to leave work now. This is awesome. Thanks to last week and flex time, I have only 20 hours left to work this week, and 4 days to do it. The real trick is going to be figuring out when to come in late or leave early to work around all the meetings I have to go to this week and still get everything done I need to get done before I leave for Savannah. I forsee a Friday off, probably coming in late Thursday, and hopefully going home early tomorrow. =)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker