« Home | I'm in Norfolk again. Whee. Yet again my clearan... » | Thank you HBO! As part of our move, we got HBO an... » | For Tim:*dusts off PR.net t-shirt**cues up Bad Bra... » | Also today in the stupid things that annoy me cate... » | Oh. My. God. You know how most companies allow em... » | I'm getting ready to leave work now. This is awes... » | I'm back from my trip to Norfolk. I think securit... » | In less irritating news, things are going pretty w... » | Today we ask a hypothetical question: If your job... » | Apparenty, there's no simple way to get your Miis ... »



I should have known better. I don't even know what I was thinking. But when Emily and I were at Moddell's yesterday, they had Calvin's Lions jersey on display (next to Brady's god-awful-ugly Cleveland jersey), and I started to wonder if Detroit played Washington this year and if so if it was at Fedex Field. Both turned out to be true, so I decided to investigate tickets. $70 minimum for partially obstructed view tickets. Nice. I could get season tickets for Tech for less than what I'd pay for a semi-decent seat for a single 'skins game. Stupid NFL. Since I'd like to actually be able to see CJ take on Washington's safety-heavy defense, I think perhaps I will curl up on the couch with my big screen TV instead.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker