« Home | Emily's been sick teh last several days and I've b... » | I got tickets for Weird Al this morning! I'm so p... » | Things have been so busy the past 7 weeks or so. ... » | Mmmm, Slurpee... I had to go to Lockheed today, a... » | Craigslist provides an important service, but damn... » | I should have known better. I don't even know wha... » | I'm in Norfolk again. Whee. Yet again my clearan... » | Thank you HBO! As part of our move, we got HBO an... » | For Tim:*dusts off PR.net t-shirt**cues up Bad Bra... » | Also today in the stupid things that annoy me cate... »



Look like it's going to be a busy busy Fall! We've got O's tickets for 9/8 in Baltimore. GT flex packs went on sale today, so we got hooked up with tickets for BC on 9/15, Clemson on 9/29, and UGA on 11/24. Then we've got tickets for GT at UVA on 9/22. And we're getting Army@GT tickets on 10/20 through Emily's dad. Yikes! I'm not sure that we'll be attending the Clemson game, so if someone else is interested in those tickets, let me or Emily know. July is already chock full of activities, then we have a mild lull in August before September kicks into high gear. It's going to be October before I even know what's happening!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker