« Home | Things have been so busy the past 7 weeks or so. ... » | Mmmm, Slurpee... I had to go to Lockheed today, a... » | Craigslist provides an important service, but damn... » | I should have known better. I don't even know wha... » | I'm in Norfolk again. Whee. Yet again my clearan... » | Thank you HBO! As part of our move, we got HBO an... » | For Tim:*dusts off PR.net t-shirt**cues up Bad Bra... » | Also today in the stupid things that annoy me cate... » | Oh. My. God. You know how most companies allow em... » | I'm getting ready to leave work now. This is awes... »



I got tickets for Weird Al this morning! I'm so pumped. I've been doing everything in my power to not have videos constantly streaming in my office today. Actually, a MARMC guy has been doing everythign in his power since I've been on the phone with him most of the morning about a problem with a boat that I fixed a month ago. Why sailors can't just leave things that work alone is beyond me... But no no, they had to try to break something that was working fine and then try to fix it and proceed to break it even further. I'm going to be super upset if I have to go fix the same problem twice. At least from the relative comfort of my desk, it's not so bad. Anyway, no bad vibes can affect me, Weird Al is coming to town, and I've got tickets! =)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker