« Home | At long last, here are a few pictures from our tri... » | Mmmm, trail mix. =) » | I stopped taking my allergy medication a couple da... » | Living where I went to high school is strange some... » | We returned from Maine safe and sound. We had an ... » | Maine ho! » | Look like it's going to be a busy busy Fall! We'v... » | Emily's been sick teh last several days and I've b... » | I got tickets for Weird Al this morning! I'm so p... » | Things have been so busy the past 7 weeks or so. ... »



It's been a long time coming, but while Emily was gone this weekend, I finally got a storage unit. We've gotten to the point where we just didn't have places to put things anymore and so boxes have been sitting around the living room for weeks (months). Things that haven't been opened since we moved in or seasonal items all are going into storage. Yes, it's an added expense, but having a neat apartment is worth it. The place looks so much better already. And it is nice to have a place to put all of our (mostly my) stuff that we don't need regularly but still want to hold on to. I opted for a slightly bigger unit than we really need, but it has made loading stuff in a lot easier and when we need to go in and find stuff it should be a lot easier too. Not having to unpack and subsequently repack the entire corrugated aluminum box to find a specific box is well worth an extra $10/month. Right now it looks eerily like a dorm room. There's a desk on the back wall and a shelf and a lamp (that doesn't have anywhere to plug in). All it needs is a prison-issue cot and it'd be just like college!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker