« Home | Holy crap. Weird Al live is so awesome. He's got... » | Hard to believe I've updated Chaos Rankings more r... » | It must be getting close to back-to-school time. ... » | Note to self: it might be time to stop trusting th... » | It was a pretty good weekend all around. Saturday... » | It occured to me this morning that today marks the... » | While Emily was down in Savannah over the weekend,... » | Note to self: using dd to copy a dying disk is a ... » | I came across something amusing in an old notebook... » | It's been a long time coming, but while Emily was ... »



Happy first day of college! Suckers. Says the man who just sent a fax to Auburn to enroll in a distance learning class... Whatever, it'll give me more job satisfaction and some bargaining leverage for my next performance review.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker