« Home | I had a pretty good weekend. I came home early on... » | » | Oro the hamster passed away quietly yesterday whil... » | For those of you with any interest in NCAA footbal... » | It is a sad commentary on the modern American spor... » | Happy first day of college! Suckers. Says the ma... » | Holy crap. Weird Al live is so awesome. He's got... » | Hard to believe I've updated Chaos Rankings more r... » | It must be getting close to back-to-school time. ... » | Note to self: it might be time to stop trusting th... »



GTDC Flag Football schedule just came out and, as expected, my fall jsut got a lot busier. The good news is that I'm not going to have to miss too many games (so far) due to prior commitments. Also, it looks like most of our games are Sundays, which is kinda nice since it doesn't interfere with any activities more commonly planned on Saturday.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker