« Home | Rumors of my demise are greatly mildly exaggerated... » | Work's been pretty dead this week. Dave's on vaca... » | The trip down to Atlanta this weekend was fine. T... » | I read on CNN today that Alex the parrot died last... » | Busy busy busy. I started my class on Friday. So... » | I was on The Online today scanning ESPN and say a ... » | GTDC Flag Football schedule just came out and, as ... » | I had a pretty good weekend. I came home early on... » | » | Oro the hamster passed away quietly yesterday whil... »



I was just thinking about something that struck me as funny. When my (eventual) kid(s) are old enough to think I'm a dinosaur (I suspect around age 12), the situation will be exacerbated by the fact that I'm not only their hopelessly uncool, out-of-touch parent but was born in an entirely different century. I wonder if they'll still run across forms in their professional life that say 19__. You'd think almost 8 years into the 2000s that these forms would have been updated. I guess that's a lot to ask.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker