« Home | They're not called the Criminoles for nothing. Th... » | So. Very. Tired... » | Is it too late to cancel Christmas? Or at least p... » | Some updated chin pictures, as promised.First off ... » | I had a decent trip last week up to Kittery for so... » | Despite losing to the "University" of Georiga on S... » | ESPN and AJC are both reporting that Chan Gailey i... » | Busy busy busy. I started working out last week. ... » | Last week I had to go to Groton unexpectedly and o... » | Pure genius! »



As of 4 pm Thursday, I am officially on vacation until 2008. Eat it everyone who had to work yesterday. In related news, I'm ready (though only just) for Christmas. Everything arrived in the (Saint) nick of time yesterday and it's all wrapped and we're ready to hit the road for Savannah. Happy Holidays to everyone, enjoy your vacations if you're taking them. I'm out.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker