« Home | We watched the first episode of the new Terminator... » | I can't help feeling a bit paranoid about what jus... » | A couple interesting things I've learned the past ... » | It has got to be 85 or 90 degrees in my office rig... » | I'm sorely dissapointed that the new American Glad... » | While helping to clean out some junk today, I came... » | Happy 2008!Emily and I had a great Christmas in Sa... » | As of 4 pm Thursday, I am officially on vacation u... » | They're not called the Criminoles for nothing. Th... » | So. Very. Tired... »



I heard through the rumor mill today that Jon Tenuta is going to Notre Dame. It's like a dagger through my heart. After Paul Johnson sent him packing, of all the places to go, the blasted Irish.... *sigh*

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker