« Home | I'm sorely dissapointed that the new American Glad... » | While helping to clean out some junk today, I came... » | Happy 2008!Emily and I had a great Christmas in Sa... » | As of 4 pm Thursday, I am officially on vacation u... » | They're not called the Criminoles for nothing. Th... » | So. Very. Tired... » | Is it too late to cancel Christmas? Or at least p... » | Some updated chin pictures, as promised.First off ... » | I had a decent trip last week up to Kittery for so... » | Despite losing to the "University" of Georiga on S... »



It has got to be 85 or 90 degrees in my office right now. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the unseasonably warm low-60s temperature outside right now, but I'm really nto such a fan of how damn hot my office is. The heat is still on in the building and my 3 huge windows all face directly south and I have no shade coverage (even in the summer when trees have leaves) because I'm on the 5th floor. *sigh* I wish I had more work to do in the lab today where I could snuggle up next to the supplemental air conditioner we use to keep all our racks of servers comfy.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker