« Home | While helping to clean out some junk today, I came... » | Happy 2008!Emily and I had a great Christmas in Sa... » | As of 4 pm Thursday, I am officially on vacation u... » | They're not called the Criminoles for nothing. Th... » | So. Very. Tired... » | Is it too late to cancel Christmas? Or at least p... » | Some updated chin pictures, as promised.First off ... » | I had a decent trip last week up to Kittery for so... » | Despite losing to the "University" of Georiga on S... » | ESPN and AJC are both reporting that Chan Gailey i... »



I'm sorely dissapointed that the new American Gladiators didn't have a similar theme song. I was all excited for it and instead just got very dizzy with the quick camera cuts and flashy lights. In any case, the premiere was pretty entertaining. Way more trash talking amongst the contenders and gladiators than I remember in the original. Also, everyone should call Hulk brother and see how long it takes to piss him off. If he can use it 4-5 times a sentence, surely so can I.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker