« Home | I haven't sparked a heated debate in a while, but ... » | We got our wedding invitation from Tim and Margare... » | I heard through the rumor mill today that Jon Tenu... » | We watched the first episode of the new Terminator... » | I can't help feeling a bit paranoid about what jus... » | A couple interesting things I've learned the past ... » | It has got to be 85 or 90 degrees in my office rig... » | I'm sorely dissapointed that the new American Glad... » | While helping to clean out some junk today, I came... » | Happy 2008!Emily and I had a great Christmas in Sa... »



I wish I could open my office windows. It's currently a balmy 82 degrees in my office while the outside temp is 29 with a wind chill of 13. Or if not full on opening, maybe just a little air leaking? Maybe I should bring in a couple rolls of aluminum foil to coat my windows so I can keep the light and heat from that stupid flaming death orb in the sky outside where it belongs. Anc of course, since it's god awful cold outside in the mornings and evenings when I come and go, I'm wearing heavy-weight cords and a thick sweater. From now on, I'm going to start bringing my light-weight chinos into the office along with polo or something to change into after lunch when the temps in here begin to approach unbearable levels.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker