« Home | Emily returned from her brief stint in Savannah wi... » | Time for a little political discussion: The GOP h... » | We did succeed in getting the apartment cleaned up... » | It's been a busy week and this week is shaping up ... » | When I was a host at the college fair a while back... » | I wish I could open my office windows. It's curre... » | I haven't sparked a heated debate in a while, but ... » | We got our wedding invitation from Tim and Margare... » | I heard through the rumor mill today that Jon Tenu... » | We watched the first episode of the new Terminator... »



March is finally here! Four weeks from right now I'll be standing in front of 250+ people in Forsyth Park waiting for Emily to arrive. That's crazy. I'm excited though. And since March is officially here, it's as if March Madness has already started. Both games I was interested in today (WF@GT and G'Town@Marquette) went into overtime with crazy come from behind finishes. If this is any indication, we're in store for an awesome tournament. Also, I found out there's a Get Smart movie coming out which I'm pretty excited about. Not so much the Indiana Jones movie however. Don't get me wrong, I'm still going to see it, even if Harrison Ford is a decrepit old skeleton at this point.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker