« Home | Here's a few pictures from our trip down to Melbou... » | It's official now, Emily and I got hitched last we... » | Oh, one more wedding thing while I'm thinking abou... » | "By gar, it's been awhile." Spring is finally her... » | March is finally here! Four weeks from right now ... » | Emily returned from her brief stint in Savannah wi... » | Time for a little political discussion: The GOP h... » | We did succeed in getting the apartment cleaned up... » | It's been a busy week and this week is shaping up ... » | When I was a host at the college fair a while back... »



I decided the simplest thing to do here is just post links to other people's wedding photo collections and keep them all in one place. Enjoy!

If you have a photo page and want a link posted here, leave a comment and I'll shift the link up to the main post. On the flip side, if I've linked to you and the gobs of traffic I'm sure to send your way (I frequently get 10's of hits a day!) may crush your webserver or you want your link removed for some other more likely reason, let me know and I'll be happy to remove it for you.

Steph R.
Ben B.
Jim B.
Ginnie B.
Jennifer W.
Added at 3:49 pm on 4/8/08:
Katie C.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker