« Home | Current outside temperature: 74 FFeels like: 81 ... » | It's official! My promotion came through, effecti... » | This is the tail end of Tim and Margaret's first d... » | I decided the simplest thing to do here is just po... » | Here's a few pictures from our trip down to Melbou... » | It's official now, Emily and I got hitched last we... » | Oh, one more wedding thing while I'm thinking abou... » | "By gar, it's been awhile." Spring is finally her... » | March is finally here! Four weeks from right now ... » | Emily returned from her brief stint in Savannah wi... »



My car rolled over 11111 miles today. Or, more accurately, the bits controlling the digital odometer readout flipped to change the display from 11110 to 11111. In any case, I was excited, especially since I wasn't paying attention when I passed 10000. The next major milestone - 16384. 5 nerd points to the first person who can tell me why.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker