« Home | This is the tail end of Tim and Margaret's first d... » | I decided the simplest thing to do here is just po... » | Here's a few pictures from our trip down to Melbou... » | It's official now, Emily and I got hitched last we... » | Oh, one more wedding thing while I'm thinking abou... » | "By gar, it's been awhile." Spring is finally her... » | March is finally here! Four weeks from right now ... » | Emily returned from her brief stint in Savannah wi... » | Time for a little political discussion: The GOP h... » | We did succeed in getting the apartment cleaned up... »



It's official! My promotion came through, effective COB tomorrow. I am now (or, technically, will be shortly) a Principal Engineer. Any thoughts I was having last night about maybe making the wrong decision regarding DCS have been thoroughly quashed given the sizeable raise to go along with the title change. My manager handed me the paper and I just started giggling at the obscene amount of money I (will) make. I wasn't expecting anything near that high. I'm making $5k more than what DCS offered me, including their signing bonus. True, I don't get that all at once, but still, in the long term, at least financially, I'm certainly in a better place here than I could ever hope to be at DCS. Yay promotion!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker