« Home | I had a pretty good birthday over the weekend. Em... » | I don't think my MS Paint version is all that diff... » | Yeah, that's going to take a little getting used t... » | Today's tongue twister: Stick with liquids. » | Hooray!!! At long last, the photographer's offici... » | My car rolled over 11111 miles today. Or, more ac... » | Current outside temperature: 74 FFeels like: 81 ... » | It's official! My promotion came through, effecti... » | This is the tail end of Tim and Margaret's first d... » | I decided the simplest thing to do here is just po... »



Who wants to come with me to Macy's tomorrow and raise some hell? It's a long long story, but basically we've reached the point where we're never shopping at Macy's again, and I would encourage you to do the same. I was going to say their customer service is nonexistant, but that would be giving them too much credit and doing a great disservice to noneexistant things (or really, non-things) everywhere (actually, nowhere). Their customer service is more like being dragged very slowly through a pit of smoldering ashes littered with shards of broken glass that used to be bottles filled with sulphur salts.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker