« Home | This time (EDT I mean) next week , we'll be finish... » | Awesome. It's discoveries like this that make me ... » | Who wants to come with me to Macy's tomorrow and r... » | I had a pretty good birthday over the weekend. Em... » | I don't think my MS Paint version is all that diff... » | Yeah, that's going to take a little getting used t... » | Today's tongue twister: Stick with liquids. » | Hooray!!! At long last, the photographer's offici... » | My car rolled over 11111 miles today. Or, more ac... » | Current outside temperature: 74 FFeels like: 81 ... »



We have returned from Malta and had a great time. It was so nice to get away from the constant barrage of the US news media, all work responsibility, all home responsibility, driving, etc. We got a lot of exercise, ate some great food, saw some amazing things and decided we really needed another week to take it all in. Unfortunately, it's back to the grind tomorrow. We're still not quite adjusted to EDT again. We've been crashing pretty hard between 9 and 10 and then waking up around 5-6 am. Hopefully by mid-week, that will have corrected itself, but at least for tomorrow it should be easy to get to work on time! Speaking of, when I got back, I had a voice mail from Dave that he is indeed leaving for Sedna, so I'm curious to see what GD's response is and how that's going to affect me. Depending on the outcome of all that, I may be out looking for another job soon too. Anyway, that's for the next couple weeks to decide, so we'll see. In the meantime, here's a teaser photo from our trip. I haven't decided how best to annotate and upload all the photos, but I'm open to suggestions.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker