« Home | Why you have to root for the Celtics: After winni... » | I officially took over as lead of my project yeste... » | Great. That's exactly what the Jacket's need, ano... » | Busy week - I haven't even had a chance to talk ab... » | Owie! Tetnus booster shots are no fun... My left... » | Are you a recent college graduate with a degree in... » | I think we've had one day of spring so far. Other... » | At long last, pictures from our honeymoon are avai... » | The good news just keeps on coming! So, as I ment... » | We have returned from Malta and had a great time. ... »



Kellogg's might just have come up with the worst marketing idea of all time. I know Eggo did a cross-promotion with Legos too, but those still looked like waffles when all was said and done. These things look like honest to god Lego pieces. By the time you train a kid not to put a colorful block in his mouth, the last thing you want to do is give him a colorful block that tastes like "graperry" and has the same size, shape, and name as his favorite toy (which causes serious gastrointestinal problems if swallowed). Brilliant. Don't get me wrong, I want some for myself; I'll bet they're damn tasty. That, and I want to see if I can build not just a Lego model of the Empire State building, not just a gummy model of the Empire State building, but a gummy Lego model of the empire State building. But then, I hardly think I'm their target audience.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker