« Home | Busy week - I haven't even had a chance to talk ab... » | Owie! Tetnus booster shots are no fun... My left... » | Are you a recent college graduate with a degree in... » | I think we've had one day of spring so far. Other... » | At long last, pictures from our honeymoon are avai... » | The good news just keeps on coming! So, as I ment... » | We have returned from Malta and had a great time. ... » | This time (EDT I mean) next week , we'll be finish... » | Awesome. It's discoveries like this that make me ... » | Who wants to come with me to Macy's tomorrow and r... »



Great. That's exactly what the Jacket's need, another Atlanta-based team for locals to support instead of GT. It's not like we get much support in Atlanta already, what with all the inexplicable number of U(sic)GA fans around, and now we have another entity to compete with? One with a former GT head coach at the helm no less? Great. Just great.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker