« Home | If there's anything a Slurpee can't fix, I don't w... » | Make that a straw, followed by getting stuck with ... » | One more straw got added to the camel's back today... » | Also, you may have noticed that my blog appears to... » | Oh good, the air conditioner in my building is bro... » | *gasp* There are Twinkies in the snack machine! N... » | Regarding my last post, let me bring you up to dat... » | [Expletive deleted]!!!!!!!!!!!Potentially very bad... » | Emily and I went to see the Lion King at the Kenne... » | This guy is ridiculous. Apart from the video abov... »




And people wonder why it takes so long for me to get any work done... This is probably the busiest week I've had, but it's fairly representative of a normal week for me. I spend so much of my time in meetings that there's precious little time to do anything productive outside of meetings. Then at least half that time is spent making sure other people are doing there jobs, doing other people's jobs for them, preparing for the next meeting, or following up on actions from the various meetings. So by the time all is said and done, I end up like Peter Gibbons, albeit for different reasons: "I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work."

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker