« Home | Regarding my last post, let me bring you up to dat... » | [Expletive deleted]!!!!!!!!!!!Potentially very bad... » | Emily and I went to see the Lion King at the Kenne... » | This guy is ridiculous. Apart from the video abov... » | According to the FY09 tasking plan I just came up ... » | I finally got so fed up with my 401k at work hemor... » | My endoscopy last week went fine. I don't remembe... » | On my "day off" last week, I had a 2-hour telecon ... » | My new phone is, as the kids say, "teh awesome!!!"... » | I read an article on CNN today about how, despite ... »



*gasp* There are Twinkies in the snack machine! Not generic creme-filled snack-cakes, but honest-to-god Twinkies! Tomorrow I'm bringing in some singles to buy out the snack machine. =)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker