« Home | My endoscopy last week went fine. I don't remembe... » | On my "day off" last week, I had a 2-hour telecon ... » | My new phone is, as the kids say, "teh awesome!!!"... » | I read an article on CNN today about how, despite ... » | Kellogg's might just have come up with the worst m... » | Why you have to root for the Celtics: After winni... » | I officially took over as lead of my project yeste... » | Great. That's exactly what the Jacket's need, ano... » | Busy week - I haven't even had a chance to talk ab... » | Owie! Tetnus booster shots are no fun... My left... »



I finally got so fed up with my 401k at work hemorrhaging money (I lost over $2000 last month alone, including contributions) that I decided to temporarily transfer my entire portfolio into the lowest-yield, lowest-volatility fund available. Yes, I may only be earning something like a 1% return on my investment now, but that's arguably better than the -16% return I've been putting up with since the start of the year. Bush: "We're not in a recession." Ha! Idiot son of an asshole indeed... Next step is to shop around for a better-managed plan and see about rolling over my current balance (since I'm fully vested). Any suggestions?

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker