« Home | Emily and I went to see the Lion King at the Kenne... » | This guy is ridiculous. Apart from the video abov... » | According to the FY09 tasking plan I just came up ... » | I finally got so fed up with my 401k at work hemor... » | My endoscopy last week went fine. I don't remembe... » | On my "day off" last week, I had a 2-hour telecon ... » | My new phone is, as the kids say, "teh awesome!!!"... » | I read an article on CNN today about how, despite ... » | Kellogg's might just have come up with the worst m... » | Why you have to root for the Celtics: After winni... »



[Expletive deleted]!!!!!!!!!!!

Potentially very bad things are afoot at work. Very bad. Only potentially. But also very probably. My head hurts. I want to go punch someonething. Or curl up in a ball under my covers and stay there. I need a vacation. Too bad I can't take one cause there's no one else to cover my work and I'm already doing like 2.5 people's jobs. Soon to be even more! Wheee!! Kill me.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker