« Home | One more straw got added to the camel's back today... » | Also, you may have noticed that my blog appears to... » | Oh good, the air conditioner in my building is bro... » | *gasp* There are Twinkies in the snack machine! N... » | Regarding my last post, let me bring you up to dat... » | [Expletive deleted]!!!!!!!!!!!Potentially very bad... » | Emily and I went to see the Lion King at the Kenne... » | This guy is ridiculous. Apart from the video abov... » | According to the FY09 tasking plan I just came up ... » | I finally got so fed up with my 401k at work hemor... »



Make that a straw, followed by getting stuck with an electric cattle prod, followed by getting smacked upside the head with and a giant, spirit-crushing log. What's that creaking sound I hear?

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker