« Home | *gasp* There are Twinkies in the snack machine! N... » | Regarding my last post, let me bring you up to dat... » | [Expletive deleted]!!!!!!!!!!!Potentially very bad... » | Emily and I went to see the Lion King at the Kenne... » | This guy is ridiculous. Apart from the video abov... » | According to the FY09 tasking plan I just came up ... » | I finally got so fed up with my 401k at work hemor... » | My endoscopy last week went fine. I don't remembe... » | On my "day off" last week, I had a 2-hour telecon ... » | My new phone is, as the kids say, "teh awesome!!!"... »



Oh good, the air conditioner in my building is broken today. Well, at least it's only supposed to reach 90. It's good that it's already 80 in my office right? Today might be a half day.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker