« Home | I think I finally found a new layout I like. I'm ... » | I think I managed to cancel out whatever auspiciou... » | And people wonder why it takes so long for me to g... » | If there's anything a Slurpee can't fix, I don't w... » | Make that a straw, followed by getting stuck with ... » | One more straw got added to the camel's back today... » | Also, you may have noticed that my blog appears to... » | Oh good, the air conditioner in my building is bro... » | *gasp* There are Twinkies in the snack machine! N... » | Regarding my last post, let me bring you up to dat... »



I spent a lot of yesterday watching the Olympics, despite the beautiful weather. Today I resolved to remedy that and spent a couple hours in the early afternoon sitting on my porch reading. I have to say, I feel more relaxed now than I have in weeks. Despite reading Watchmen, which is kind of a downer, I feel great. The air was pleasant, the humidity wasn't bad, the breeze kept the bugs away, and I really felt like I could have been at the beach. I woke up at 11, ate breakfast while watching Team USA pound the Chinese basketball team into the ground, and then went outside in my PJs and just read a book for a couple hours. It's like I finally stopped an took a deep breath. If only I didn't have to go back to work tomorrow and get wound up all over again.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker