« Home | So this weekend didn't have quite the euphoric res... » | Before I head down to Chapel Hill on Friday, I wan... » | It seems I've been running into people I know in t... » | I was reviewing my twitter posts from the game on ... » | I think there's something seriously wrong with me.... » | Why am I just now learning that Sarah Palin played... » | Voting was pretty painless this morning. I was in... » | Is it November 4th yet? Will the campaign ads and... » | Talk about a football-dominated weekend. Friday n... » | Today's awesome tidbit comes from one of my cowork... »



Google's real estate search utility integrated into Google maps alongside the circle filter application is my new favorite toy.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker