« Home | Sources: Bowden fired at Clemson after 3-3 start ... » | If you're interested in Politics and numbers (or r... » | Charleston Chew the hamster (aka Charlie, fka Chew... » | It's official, I bought our tickets tonight and we... » | My second week of work at Sedna went well. I've s... » | My last week of work at GD was hectic as hell. Bu... » | All you need to know about Sarah Palin:"I find her... » | I found another amazing guitar soloist who blows m... » | Last weekend, while Emily was taking an extended l... » | The OKC Thunder? Are you serious? Is this a new ... »



Today's awesome tidbit comes from one of my coworkers. Since he's in the lab at the moment, his cell phone is on his desk and has rung several times now. It took me a minute to figure out what was going on, but his ring tone is a sonar ping!! That's almost as cool as the generic plastic building block model of a submarine that's at EG&G.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker