« Home | If you're interested in Politics and numbers (or r... » | Charleston Chew the hamster (aka Charlie, fka Chew... » | It's official, I bought our tickets tonight and we... » | My second week of work at Sedna went well. I've s... » | My last week of work at GD was hectic as hell. Bu... » | All you need to know about Sarah Palin:"I find her... » | I found another amazing guitar soloist who blows m... » | Last weekend, while Emily was taking an extended l... » | The OKC Thunder? Are you serious? Is this a new ... » | GD started blocking access to webmail today. *sig... »



Sources: Bowden fired at Clemson after 3-3 start HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Sucker. That's what you get for being the head coach of the most over-hyped, under-performing team of all time. We're down to one coach Bowden now, and it's only a matter of time before he gets the boot. Given F$U's downward spiral and Penn State's recent resurgence, Bobby's not likely to catch JoePa again. But he is more likely to be forced to retire, especially given Jimbo Fisher's outrageous contract where he stands to be paid $2.5 million if he's not named head coach at F$U by 2011. Meanwhile, JoePa took a huge hit on the sidelines last year, broke his leg, and still demanded to keep coaching, albeit from a booth per doctor's orders. The man is invincible! And now, back to Tommy: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker