« Home | I found another amazing guitar soloist who blows m... » | Last weekend, while Emily was taking an extended l... » | The OKC Thunder? Are you serious? Is this a new ... » | GD started blocking access to webmail today. *sig... » | Star Trek: The Experience closing down - CNN.com ... » | Oh snap! My dad is always right about these sorts... » | I finally got around to listening to the new Metal... » | Bring on The Fall! College football starts tonigh... » | I'm not sure if it's just residual hilarity left o... » | Emily and I have some exciting news! I know we ju... »



All you need to know about Sarah Palin:

"I find her to be a very dynamic, capable, smart women who, you know, it really says that John McCain made an inspired pick, to me.  ...  She's had executive experience, and that's what it takes to be a capable person here in Washington, D.C. in the executive branch." - George W. Bush
What does GWB know about being a capable leader? And isn't his ringing endorsement reason enough to run for the hills? [Cues up Iron Maiden]

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker