« Home | Emily and I have some exciting news! I know we ju... » | Does anyone know where I can get my hands on one o... » | A week ago, I had zero interest in watching the Ol... » | I spent a lot of yesterday watching the Olympics, ... » | I think I finally found a new layout I like. I'm ... » | I think I managed to cancel out whatever auspiciou... » | And people wonder why it takes so long for me to g... » | If there's anything a Slurpee can't fix, I don't w... » | Make that a straw, followed by getting stuck with ... » | One more straw got added to the camel's back today... »



I'm not sure if it's just residual hilarity left over from seeing Mike Birbiglia live at the Improv last night (which was awesome, by the way), but we were just talking about cars at lunch and I can't stop laughing about "my tranny is overdriven." You know how sometimes when you get on a laughter kick, suddenly everything is funnier? Certainly Mike Birbiglia put us on one of those last night. Some of his jokes I'd see before on his stand-up specials, and some were new to me, but all were well-executed and many had me in tears. So I think my brain might still be latched in funny mode (kind of like me trying to be witty at 3 am). Regardless, 3-speed trannies and overdriven trannies was way more humorous than a standard Chipotle outing.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker