« Home | A week ago, I had zero interest in watching the Ol... » | I spent a lot of yesterday watching the Olympics, ... » | I think I finally found a new layout I like. I'm ... » | I think I managed to cancel out whatever auspiciou... » | And people wonder why it takes so long for me to g... » | If there's anything a Slurpee can't fix, I don't w... » | Make that a straw, followed by getting stuck with ... » | One more straw got added to the camel's back today... » | Also, you may have noticed that my blog appears to... » | Oh good, the air conditioner in my building is bro... »



Does anyone know where I can get my hands on one of these jackets? I've been watching the Russian men's teams wear them for the last week or so and very much want to see about getting one for myself. My only lead so far is the "Opening Soon" Bosco Sport website. I already tried ebay and a cursory google search.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker