« Home | I'm not sure if it's just residual hilarity left o... » | Emily and I have some exciting news! I know we ju... » | Does anyone know where I can get my hands on one o... » | A week ago, I had zero interest in watching the Ol... » | I spent a lot of yesterday watching the Olympics, ... » | I think I finally found a new layout I like. I'm ... » | I think I managed to cancel out whatever auspiciou... » | And people wonder why it takes so long for me to g... » | If there's anything a Slurpee can't fix, I don't w... » | Make that a straw, followed by getting stuck with ... »



Bring on The Fall! College football starts tonight, and even though the GT game isn't on TV, I'm still excited. The air smelled like fall today and it's definitely cooler. Although I can't tell you exactly where the summer disappeared to, at this point, I couldn't care less about the heat and humidity. Bring on the temperate days and cool nights, the rustling leaves, and of course, the earth tones in my closet. Don't expect to see me on Saturday's between now and December unless you're also planning to join me on my reclining couch. Also, I thought I'd throw in a shameless plug for Chaos Rankings. The preseason rankings have been up for about 2 weeks, and the week 1 rankings will be up after the late games on Monday.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker