« Home | I finally got around to listening to the new Metal... » | Bring on The Fall! College football starts tonigh... » | I'm not sure if it's just residual hilarity left o... » | Emily and I have some exciting news! I know we ju... » | Does anyone know where I can get my hands on one o... » | A week ago, I had zero interest in watching the Ol... » | I spent a lot of yesterday watching the Olympics, ... » | I think I finally found a new layout I like. I'm ... » | I think I managed to cancel out whatever auspiciou... » | And people wonder why it takes so long for me to g... »



Oh snap! My dad is always right about these sorts of things. Turns out McCain named his running mate, and it's Alaska Governor Sarah Palin. My dad said many months ago that McCain would choose a woman, and I laughed at the idea of the GOP copying the Democrats, but here we are. Then I said months ago, because the Obama/Hillary supporters had done such a good job splitting their party, that as long as Skeletor didn't pick a Nazi war criminal as his running mate, he was a presidential shoe-in. Now, I haven't personally vetted Mrs. Palin, but since she was born after WWII, I think those chances are pretty remote. You heard it here first folks: McCain/Palin win the White House in a landslide.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker