« Home | Last weekend, while Emily was taking an extended l... » | The OKC Thunder? Are you serious? Is this a new ... » | GD started blocking access to webmail today. *sig... » | Star Trek: The Experience closing down - CNN.com ... » | Oh snap! My dad is always right about these sorts... » | I finally got around to listening to the new Metal... » | Bring on The Fall! College football starts tonigh... » | I'm not sure if it's just residual hilarity left o... » | Emily and I have some exciting news! I know we ju... » | Does anyone know where I can get my hands on one o... »



I found another amazing guitar soloist who blows me away. My fingers simply don't move that fast even when typing on my keyboard, let alone a fretboard. Leave it to the country that produced Sepultura to also produce this guy. I think I love his double-handed octave solos the most. Seriously, you try moving the exact same fingers on both hands with that precision and timing when they're on opposite sides of the neck. Fernando Miyata - bring on the shred:

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker