« Home | All you need to know about Sarah Palin:"I find her... » | I found another amazing guitar soloist who blows m... » | Last weekend, while Emily was taking an extended l... » | The OKC Thunder? Are you serious? Is this a new ... » | GD started blocking access to webmail today. *sig... » | Star Trek: The Experience closing down - CNN.com ... » | Oh snap! My dad is always right about these sorts... » | I finally got around to listening to the new Metal... » | Bring on The Fall! College football starts tonigh... » | I'm not sure if it's just residual hilarity left o... »



My last week of work at GD was hectic as hell. But you'd think with an entire week off last week, I would have found time to post something. To be honest, I didn't spend much time with Jenova last week. I read a lot, enjoyed the nice weather, caught up on some projects I've had on hold forever, and watched the entire first season of House. A couple times I was going to sit down an start writing my "swan song" post about leaving my first after-college job, but now that my new job has started, that feels kind of silly. Suffice it to say that I left on good terms with everyone, I'm grateful for the opportunities that I was given there, but it was time to move on. My new job is pretty awesome so far. I got "introduced" to everyone, which mostly involved saying hello to everyone I already knew and meeting like 4 new people. I counted our employee list today - there are 29 of us. My old boss, who is now my co-worker, gave me a crash course in my new projects today. I'm not sure how much I absorbed, but I took a of of notes, and kept all his pretty sketches, so hopefully I'll at least be able to recall what he was talking about later on. Reminded me a lot of college, only way more fun. I know it won't be that way forever, but compared to the pace I was just on, it's a welcome change. Hooray for my new job!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker