« Home | My second week of work at Sedna went well. I've s... » | My last week of work at GD was hectic as hell. Bu... » | All you need to know about Sarah Palin:"I find her... » | I found another amazing guitar soloist who blows m... » | Last weekend, while Emily was taking an extended l... » | The OKC Thunder? Are you serious? Is this a new ... » | GD started blocking access to webmail today. *sig... » | Star Trek: The Experience closing down - CNN.com ... » | Oh snap! My dad is always right about these sorts... » | I finally got around to listening to the new Metal... »



It's official, I bought our tickets tonight and we're going to London for Thanksgiving! Two of Emily's close work friends just started grad school at LSE, so we'd been talking about going to visit this fall, and decided that Thanksgiving would be a good time since work will be slow, and as long as we're not traveling on the typically busy days, the airports shouldn't be too bad. So, we're watched prices for a while and as seats ran out, we finally decided to pounce and got what I think is a pretty good deal. Unfortunately, I think we may have a hard time finding the Georgia ggame on TV over there. "Pardon me my good fellow, do you know of a pub where I might be able to view the football game?" isn't likely to help me very much... Though I'm told that Hillary and Priya's "flat" (see, I already speak the language!) is near the Arsenal stadium, so maybe we'll take in a football game after all. ;)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker