« Home | Why am I just now learning that Sarah Palin played... » | Voting was pretty painless this morning. I was in... » | Is it November 4th yet? Will the campaign ads and... » | Talk about a football-dominated weekend. Friday n... » | Today's awesome tidbit comes from one of my cowork... » | Sources: Bowden fired at Clemson after 3-3 start ... » | If you're interested in Politics and numbers (or r... » | Charleston Chew the hamster (aka Charlie, fka Chew... » | It's official, I bought our tickets tonight and we... » | My second week of work at Sedna went well. I've s... »



I think there's something seriously wrong with me. Despite how much I want the election to be over and done with, I can't stop compulsively checking in with Nate Silver's 538 site. Truthfully, all I'm really interested in is the numerical models and error margins and data shifts. How did I do so poorly at statistics and advanced math in college and yet still have such a love for number theory and applications? Hopefully it won't be long before the returns start bearing out the accuracy of the algorithms. Go math! And they say the US is lagging behind... Where's Japan's regression modeling of its national elections?

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker