« Home | Is it November 4th yet? Will the campaign ads and... » | Talk about a football-dominated weekend. Friday n... » | Today's awesome tidbit comes from one of my cowork... » | Sources: Bowden fired at Clemson after 3-3 start ... » | If you're interested in Politics and numbers (or r... » | Charleston Chew the hamster (aka Charlie, fka Chew... » | It's official, I bought our tickets tonight and we... » | My second week of work at Sedna went well. I've s... » | My last week of work at GD was hectic as hell. Bu... » | All you need to know about Sarah Palin:"I find her... »



Voting was pretty painless this morning. I was in and out in under 10 minutes. Thankfully my last name starts with A-E; the poor saps in the L-P line were out the door when I arrived. If you haven't voted yet, I encourage you to go do so. Exercise your right or be stuck with whatever the rest of us idiots decide. Only a few more hours until the commercials and signs all go away. Could not possibly come soon enough...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker