« Home | Google's real estate search utility integrated int... » | So this weekend didn't have quite the euphoric res... » | Before I head down to Chapel Hill on Friday, I wan... » | It seems I've been running into people I know in t... » | I was reviewing my twitter posts from the game on ... » | I think there's something seriously wrong with me.... » | Why am I just now learning that Sarah Palin played... » | Voting was pretty painless this morning. I was in... » | Is it November 4th yet? Will the campaign ads and... » | Talk about a football-dominated weekend. Friday n... »



Happy Birthday Penny Arcade!


As a reader for almost all of those 10 years, I'm thrilled to see the site grow in popularity, remain successful, and never waver in their vision. Although Penny Arcade has grown from a simple comic strip into a global brand, with their own video game, countless art projects with other games, an enormous annual community get-together, their own childrens' charity, and who knows what else they've got up their sleeves, they've always delivered a consistent, quality product, even while juggling first wives and then children themselves. Congratulations guys and here's to 10 more!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker