« Home | All this socializing is wearing me out! We had a ... » | Apparently, a bearcat is a real animal. All these... » | I met a vice admiral at work today. He was taking... » | My poor neglected blog...Emily and I had a fabulou... » | Work last week was pretty hectic. Today is even w... » | Happy Birthday Penny Arcade!As a reader for almost... » | Google's real estate search utility integrated int... » | So this weekend didn't have quite the euphoric res... » | Before I head down to Chapel Hill on Friday, I wan... » | It seems I've been running into people I know in t... »



This guy's various videos to the tune of movie theme crack me the up. Be sure to check out his Star Wars, James Bond, and Back to the Future vids also.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker