« Home | This guy's various videos to the tune of movie the... » | All this socializing is wearing me out! We had a ... » | Apparently, a bearcat is a real animal. All these... » | I met a vice admiral at work today. He was taking... » | My poor neglected blog...Emily and I had a fabulou... » | Work last week was pretty hectic. Today is even w... » | Happy Birthday Penny Arcade!As a reader for almost... » | Google's real estate search utility integrated int... » | So this weekend didn't have quite the euphoric res... » | Before I head down to Chapel Hill on Friday, I wan... »



Worst Idea Ever. Almost as bad as trying to drive from VA to DC today since you have to go through MD to get there now. I could not be happier that I have zero reason to hang out downtown in the freezing cold with 2 million other idiots and that I have no business reason to be driving anywhere but away from the city today.
Source

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker