« Home | "Quick" NYC recap:I was born on Long Island, but w... » | With all this rain today, there must be a rainbow ... » | I've discovered my new favorite YouTube channel - ... » | Bank of America has this thing they call a Portfol... » | Remember the Lexus commercial I railed about a cou... » | I've been meaning to post this for a while now. T... » | Anderson Cooper 360: Blog Archive - Student Loan N... » | Dear Activision and/or Metallica,Why does Guitar H... » | 5 minutes of automated voice prompts and 5 minutes... » | Does anyone have any info on sleep patterns? More... »



Is it wrong that I'm more excited about GoldenTusk's upcoming Terminator Theme Song parody than about the actual movie? They can afford to pay Christian Bale, why can't they pay for a makeup artist for Arnie and actually put him in the movie? He was in the last three? After Brian and I were among the excited throng of 5 people to go to opening night of T3, I'm trying very hard to temper my enthusiasm for this new movie. What I liked about T3 was the inevitability of Judgment Day, so the fact that in T4, they're not trying to rewrite canon (unlike a certain TV show, which I also enjoy with a grain of salt - I tell myself it's just an alternate reality) certainly gives it a big plus. I'm definitely curious, and will most likely see it in the theater, but at the moment, I'm honestly looking forward to GoldenTusk's video more than the movie itself.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker