« Home | Anderson Cooper 360: Blog Archive - Student Loan N... » | Dear Activision and/or Metallica,Why does Guitar H... » | 5 minutes of automated voice prompts and 5 minutes... » | Does anyone have any info on sleep patterns? More... » | Friday morning at 8:55, I got a phone call from BO... » | Also, I'm sure you've noticed that I've been posti... » | Things have been busy busy busy. We close on our ... » | MLS# FX6963506, you're all mine! Er, ours!After s... » | On Super bowl weekend, I found a house a really li... » | I think I broke my face (sinus cavity) like Anquan... »



I've been meaning to post this for a while now. This picture was from my cousin's wedding a couple weeks ago. It had been rainy most of the day, but when the time came for the couple to leave the reception, we all walked out front to see them off and there was a huge double rainbow across the sky. Not a bad way to end your wedding, or, if you're me, your anniversary. Just so happens that my cousin, also Emily and also a Bever, got married one year to the day after Emily and I did. Suffice it to say that having two Emily Bevers in the family for the last 365 days has produced its fair share of confusion. At any rate, that is all in the past, and we're back down to one Emily Bever again, as we sent the original off with her new husband, over the rainbow. Somewhat serendipitously, the father-daughter dance at the wedding was Rainbow Connection (not sung by Kermit the Frog, or MFATGG).

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker