« Home | On Super bowl weekend, I found a house a really li... » | I think I broke my face (sinus cavity) like Anquan... » | "Who throws a shoe? Honestly! You fight like a wo... » | Happy Go-To-Hell-Phil Day! Apaprently, a pampered ... » | If this isn't pronounced coo-GAR, I don't know wha... » | I suppose all this CHANGE nonsense has some truth ... » | Rapid Update:The rest of my holiday was fun. Emil... » | Worst Idea Ever. Almost as bad as trying to drive... » | This guy's various videos to the tune of movie the... » | All this socializing is wearing me out! We had a ... »



MLS# FX6963506, you're all mine! Er, ours!
After some unforseen (but at this point, not entirely unexpected) shenanigans on Monday and Tuesday, we finally got a call from our agent last night at dinner that we have a ratified contract! Turns out Brian was our good luck charm all along, either that or Jaipur. Suffice it to say that we both breathed a huge sigh of relief and finally got a good night's sleep. Certainly, there's a lot more to be done before we can actually claim to own and live in our new house, but the search is over, the contract is done, and the financing is in place, so things should go a lot smoother from this point forward.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker