« Home | "Who throws a shoe? Honestly! You fight like a wo... » | Happy Go-To-Hell-Phil Day! Apaprently, a pampered ... » | If this isn't pronounced coo-GAR, I don't know wha... » | I suppose all this CHANGE nonsense has some truth ... » | Rapid Update:The rest of my holiday was fun. Emil... » | Worst Idea Ever. Almost as bad as trying to drive... » | This guy's various videos to the tune of movie the... » | All this socializing is wearing me out! We had a ... » | Apparently, a bearcat is a real animal. All these... » | I met a vice admiral at work today. He was taking... »



I think I broke my face (sinus cavity) like Anquan Boldin. Only I didn't do it in nearly as glamorous a way as getting smashed by a player on the opposing team. Unless you count glassware as the opposing team and stationary as smashing. On Saturday night, I clobbered my right upper cheek on a glass of water sitting on my desk because I stood up from my desk chair and bent over to pick up one of those stupid plastic wrapper things that come on print cartridges. It hurt like crazy. Frankly, I'm amazed I didn't break the glass. Sunday morning I had a tiny little mark there, but it didn't hurt much. Today? Much much more pain. It doesn't feel particularly swollen, and it's not terribly black and blue, so I guess that's a good sign.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker